How to Replace L10 Motor
How to change over:
- Open the hood
- Run the blind to the bottom (this might be the longest/hardest step/ might need to take the skin out)
- Disconnect the axle
- Unscrew the motor from the outside
- Cut the cord closest to the motor
- Strip the wire
- Screw in new motor
- Strip the motors wire (we recommend 5-10cm away from the motor - give you a little bit of room to get your hands in there)
- Connect old and new wires (please choose your own way - black tape - solder - heat tape - connectors)
- Tuck cord in between motor and box and make sure it wont rattle out (black tape helps.
- Go inside and make sure the motor works (if not make sure your wire are connected correctly)
- Press down and wait till it stops (bottom limit is now set)
- Reconnect axle (axle should go in almost where it started - blades should be 50mm+ from the top of the hood)
- Run motor up and down (top limits will set them selves if stoppers are correct)
- Put the hood back on.
- Now its time to relax :)
if you're having a problem please facebook call us.